Login: Login   [?]


Server Certification Training

Do you need your bartender state license?
Many states now require that anyone who sells or serves alcohol takes a Responsible Serving®-Alcohol Server Certification course. This applies to bartenders, waiters, waitresses, and in some cases, off-sale liquor retail stores. This alcohol server certification is sometimes referred to as a bartender license. PSCC offers state approved server certification courses which contain important information concerning the responsible serving® of alcohol and your state's liquor laws. PSCC also offers online training & certification courses for waiters, waitresses, wine servers, and bartenders.

Would you like to learn how to mix drink recipes or learn new drink recipes?
The Bartender Mixology Course will teach you everything you need to know to be a professional bartender including drink recipes, cream drinks, garnish & mixers, 2 liquor drinks, sour drinks, martinis, highball & Juice, exotic drinks, wine drinks, hot drinks, shooters, customer service, and more!

For certification and bartender training, please visit: